Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cruise Countdown

Guess what? Only 38 more days until we leave for our cruise to the Mexican Riviera aboard the Mariner of the Seas. We are going for 7 days and are so PSYCHED! We booked our land excursions the other day and we get to drive dune buggy's, see the Papantla Flyers, and swim with sea lions. Doesn't that sound like fun?

We are going to celebrate our 3rd anniversary and I can't believe it has been that long. It seems like it has just flown by but that we've been together all our lives. Kevin is so loving and helps me so much. He has taught me to believe in myself and that I am special. Thanks Babe!

Well, since we are still new at this these posts probably won't be long but we are excited to try. Hopefully we will get better.

1 comment:

  1. So jealous! You will both have a great time!

    By the way, I want to swim with Sea Lions :)

    ReplyDelete