Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Calling

A few weeks ago the Bishop called and asked if he could come over. Kevin told him he could come as long as he didn't make him leave primary and he laughed. When we met with him that night he asked me to serve in the Relief Society Presidency as the 2nd Counselor. This is a job that I know well since it is the one I was in prior to being called to teach Sunday School. I told him that we are trying to sell our house but he said that he wanted me to serve just the same (actually he said he would pray that we dont sell our house OR that he would find me a job closer to home and a house inside the ward boundaries...either works for us!). I was sustained on January 2nd and am trying to get by footings.

I am over the Relief Society Meetings and am always looking for new and exciting ideas. If you have any send them my way! I am grateful for the opportunity to serve and forget about myself and all my insignificant problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment