Friday, March 9, 2012

Christmas 2011

We were very blessed this Christmas. We were able to attend church, spend time with family and be blessed with some amazing gifts. I loaded many pictures on here so I'll let them speak for themselves.


Kevin was so excited to open his new toy
Ta-Da!



I was SO spoiled with gifts!!



The stockings hung by the fireplace



Cadence found the pickle and won the "extra" present



Joel didn't mind playing with the old toys until we could get the new ones unwrapped!





Presents from my sister Cindee in California (thanks Cin!)



Is it Kevin or is it an Angry Bird?



Grandma & Grandpa's new toy for the boys :)



We gave Lincoln a cookie monster backpack



And Ryan a new block toy - he was very deep in thought



Did it get dark in here or is it just me?



Caught playing with the detergent bars



Purcell Family



Playing with Boxes

















No comments:

Post a Comment