Monday, September 19, 2011

Selena Gomez Concert

I had the amazing opportunity to take my niece Eliana to the Selena Gomez Concert at the Maverik Center. This was Eliana's first concert. I was concerned with how she would do but it was AWESOME! We went to eat at Applebees and then headed down to the concert. We got through the traffic and found a parking space. The concert was really good. All-Star Weekend was the opening band and they did a great job. I hadn't heard their songs but I liked them. The crowd went wild when Selena came out (good think Eliana had ear plugs). She sang 20-30 songs and I don't know how she had so much energy. She changed outfits quite a few times and just entertained us so well. We got Eliana a flashing necklace and t-shirt to commemorate this special occasion.

As a thank you Eliana bought me a University of Utah bear and throw. It was so sweet of her to think of me. I look forward to many more memories with Els.

Love ya girl!

Ready for the show
ASW (All Star Weekend for those who aren't hip)



Souvenirs are so fun!
U of U Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment