Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dawnie's Birthday

So last week I turned 32. Kevin took me to breakfast before he had to go to work at Village Inn. I relaxed for most of the day and enjoyed my time off. My family met at Mom & Dad's house to have a pool party that night. We swam and had such a good time. Dad bought us pizza and we devoured it. Mom asked me what kind of treat I wanted for my birthday and I told her brownies. Well, there was a slight mix-up and she grabbed a "Mocha" brownie mix. Some at the party didn't mind the flavor but it was a good thing that we had ice cream as well.

Kevin bought me a SodaStream soda maker for my birthday. We are still figuring out the mix of flavor and carbonation but it is such a fun knew toy. Thanks babe...I love you!

My grandpa let us go up to the cabin on Thursday night until Saturday night. We loved the opportunity to get away from regular life and relax. We watched a lot of Arrested Development and ate yummy food.

I'm excited to know what 32 is going to bring. I'm ready for adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment