Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Room Once Again

Many of you probably know that we are trying to sell our house. In order to get ready to do that we had to de-junk and send a whole bunch of stuff to my in-law's basement (thanks Scott & Kitty). My parents came up last week and helped me finished the spare room which has been more of a disaster room until now. They did so much while I wasn't feeling well (like redo our entire bathroom) and I am so grateful for them. If you know of anyone interested in our condo let us know or you can find the listing on www.judyallen.com (MLS #994151).



2 comments:

  1. wowza! that looks amazing! nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks great! Nice work! I hope it sells fast. And then you can move closer to us and we can party :) (Enough about where you guys want to live! What about our needs!)

    ReplyDelete